A productive day in Edmonton working with an organizational client to enhance their adaptive leadership skills, connect with each other and address real-time challenges they are facing
Our day consisted of:
1. Learning how to be an Adaptive Leader personally, within teams and within the organization
2. Naming the challenges that have an impact on the organization, its people and its stakeholders
3. Brainstorming ideas for how to meet these challenges and taking responsibility as Adaptive Leaders to step into action
Purpose: To equip front line supervisors with key leadership skills and support their effectiveness in leading within ever changing, complex organizations.
This leadership development program includes 3 inter-related strategies to support frontline leaders to learn and apply improved leadership skills at work –
- 6 skill development modules, 8 days of training
- One on one Executive Leadership Coaching sessions between modules to build capacity
- An Action Learning Team formation – to create a dynamic network of leaders to work together to implement an innovation or solve a business challenge within their organization. The team chooses an opportunity that is within their sphere of influence, to research and develop recommendations that are presented back to the senior leadership at the end of the program. The purpose of this method is to incorporate the skills of leadership (e.g. giving feedback, coaching etc.) into a real time project.
Henry Kimsey-House Co-Founder of Coaches Training Institute (the oldest and largest Coaching school on the planet) & Moi after an enlightening night of conversations with our CTI Coaching community